- Whether it's a hole in the hull, mechanical failure, or a missing drain plug, TruPlug turns a potential disaster into a minor inconvenience
- One of the most common ways to sink a boat is a forgotten drainplug. The solution: always carry a spare TruPlug onboard to prevent a small oversight from becoming a total loss
- TruPlug conforms to the irregular and unpredictable shapes of most hull breaches, can be easily compressed by hand or cut to fit, and doubles as a floating key chain to keep it close at hand
- When a blast of water is pouring into the hull, TruPlug reduces or completely stops the flow of water instantly
- TruPlug's flexible foam construction allows it to reach places conventional wood plugs can't, like jam-packed engine rooms and bilge areas
TRUPLUG – EMERGENCY DRAIN PLUG
We bought this plug before our first journey (from one yard to another). The boat was not in great shape, and it felt much better to be prepared. Luckily, we never needed to use it!!!
TruPlug’s flexible foam construction allows it to reach places conventional wood plugs can’t, like jam-packed engine rooms and bilge areas.
There are no reviews yet.